BLOCK Companies and Fort Worth Housing Solutions invite you to learn more about the Cowan Place senior living development during the Multifamily Subcontractors Opportunity Day from 1 to 3:30 p.m. Wednesday, October 28, 2020.
BLOCK Companies is the general contractor for Cowan Place, Phase I of the Stop Six Choice Neighborhood Initiative. Learn more about Cowan Place here.
BLOCK is working under the direction of housing lead partner McCormack Baron Salazar, the nation’s leading for-profit developer, manager and asset manager of economically-integrated urban neighborhoods.
BLOCK joins MBS and other partners and sponsors in a commitment to creating strategic, inclusive business partnerships to support the Choice Neighborhood Initiative and strengthen the local construction community.
- Gyna M. Bivens, Fort Worth City Councilwoman, District 5
- Brian Dennison, Senior Vice President, Development and Assets Management, Fort Worth Housing Solutions
- Christina Brooks, Chief Equity Officer, City of Fort Worth
- Louis Bernardy, Senior Vice President/Director of Development, Texas, McCormack Baron Salazar
- Jason Keller, Managing Partner, BLOCK Companies
- Christina Brooks, Director, Diversity, Inclusion and Marketing, BLOCK Companies