12:00 p.m to 1:00 p.m | Wednesday, Sept. 2, 2020
Update: View the presentation from our Sept. 2, 2020 meeting here.
Fort Worth Housing Solutions and McCormack Baron Salazar cordially invite you to participate in a WebEx briefing from noon to 1 p.m. (CST) Wednesday, September 2, 2020.
During the call, FWHS and MBS will share updates on the Stop Six Choice Neighborhood Initiative, plans for the demolition of Cavile Place and the development of a new senior community – Cowan Place, which will honor early community settlers Alonzo and Sarah Cowan.
Our agenda includes:
- Welcome by Fort Worth City Councilwoman Gyna Bivens and FWHS President Mary-Margaret Lemons
- An overview of the Stop Six Choice Neighborhood Initiative
- An introduction of the Cowan Place development team and project overview with McCormack Baron Salazar
- Contracting and Sub-Contracting Opportunities with Demetria Bivens of dlb Consultants
- Next steps with Lachelle Goodrich, FWHS Stop Six Choice Neighborhood Initiative director
Will you join us? Register in advance at https://fortworthhousingtx.webex.com/fortworthhousingtx/j.php?MTID=mbbd46aa738e56c3ac778f0bbdecfbea4
Help us build our FAQs by submitting your question via email no later than 5 p.m. Monday, Aug. 31, to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Sept. 2 session will be recorded and posted to the www.StopSixCNI.org website.
We look forward to seeing you!